Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!

So my labor day weekend is unfortunately drawing to an end :( that's okay though! it was a very nice relaxing weekend! i truely didn't do much of... anything at all!! watched some movies, sat around, slept in, went to the beach, went to lunch, sat around some more, made monkey bread... and yea... that's pretty much what i did ALL weekend... but it was amazing!!! :D sooooo being that that's all there was.... i guess i'll share pictures now! :D

This is me w/2 of my roomies... shadia and katie... at the beach! :D

Me and Katie wading :) hahaha
shad & me catching some rays :)

the monkey bread katie and i made that for the first time in my life i didn't screw up!!! :D it was delicious!!!! :D

well, that's all for now! later!

1 comment:

Kirk said...

Mmmm -- the bread looks delish -- and you and roomies look like you had a very nice weekend indeed.

Love ya,

- Dad