Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Pictures :)

Megan finally got her pics from halloween weekend posted on facebook! So I decided for those of you who don't see them there, I'd post them here cause she got some good ones!!

Here's Karla, Me, and Megan in front of a HUGE jack-o-lantern by Wild Thing!

Megan & Me! :) I love this one!

Me & Megan at Jay's soccer game at Bethel!

Me & Steven after the game!

Me, Steven, & Megan! :)



And later when I'm feeling more ambitious... probably this weekend... I will be blogging about LAST weekend... which was amazing and you should be looking forward to the blog because it will be CHALK full of pics and not just any pics... but wonderful pics!! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! guess who wrote this?!?!? hmmm

Cheri said...

Can't wait for more pics!

Oh, I think it's mr. goldfish who is anonymous ;)

danaejoy said...

hahahaha i actually think it's the star of the blog... Miss Megan! :)