Thursday, December 04, 2008

A Few Extra Minutes :)

So i know i still need to get the pictures up from veteran's day weekend with the fam! and now i have some roomie pics to add as well as thanksgiving! AHHH i'm so behind! but hopefully i'll do that sooon!! in the meantime... here is a quick little "Fill It Out" blog for you to enjoy that i stole from my sister's best friend, Brianna's blog! (so thanks brie! :))


I am: Danae Joy Dietzman :)
I know: a lot less than I tend to let on... hehe
I want: to go home for Christmas! :)
I have: my spanish final in t-minus 2 hours and 47 minutes!
I miss: my family and friends from home... and dancing.
I feel: cold
I hear: Matt Nathanson singing "Come On Get Higher"
I smell: nothing :)
I crave: my mom's homemade chocolate chip cookies!
I cry: at a lot of movies! and for no reason sometimes too :)
I search: for my phone all the time
I wonder: how long it will take...
I regret: not being able to spend more time with my Gramma before she passed away
I love: knowing that I am loved by the creator of the universe
I worry: about my family and friends and their well-being
I remember: playing on the slip'n'slide at my old house and loving it!
I dance: in the morning to 80's music to wake my roomie up!
I don't: want my sister to live in Cincinnati
I argue: less than most people
I write: less than I should.
I win: drawings :)
I lose: any sport! haha
I wish: .... if i tell you doesn't that mean it doesn't come true?
I listen: to music almost constantly!
I can usually be found: in my room :) or in the kitchen!
I am scared: being alone, needles, the unknown deep dark waters of any body of water!
I need: forgiveness and love :)
I am thankful for: the way God has blessed me with the best family i could have hoped for as well as some pretty amazing friends! :)


well that's it! copy and paste and do your own! :) it gets ya thinkin!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I'm honored that you copied my blog :) I don't want your sister to live in Cincinnatti either.

Cara said...

You guys...are making me cry...stop it! I miss you too and in just 2 short weeks i'll be home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And trust me i don't want to live here either...come see me! Brie you can bring Audrey and Chris too ...i guess! ;)

Nate said...

hahaha, "You win: drawings." hahaha, yea you do. lucky little stinker.