Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back Tracking - Wacky Bowling!

Veteran's Weekend: Nov 7-10 2008!
Okay so like I promised FOREVER ago... I'm back tracking all the way to NOVEMBER to get you guys those awesome pics of wacky bowling from when I went down to Illinois w/Nate over veteran's weekend! :) Cara also met us there!!

So we arrived Friday evening and just hung out and had pizza and goofed off with the children, which was a blast, as always!
 
Me & Jersti

Kale, Me & Jersti! Kale was a little premature w/the silly face there! :) but ya gotta love it!
 
Me & Tristan -- love this one!


On saturday we went bowling... but not just any kind of bowling.. we went... WACKY BOWLING! (my brilliant idea if you must know ;)) so we got all dressed up in whatever we could find and went to the bowling alley to attract as many stares as possible... and oh boy did we attract the stares! and it was amazing!!! Here's some photos to show you what everyone was looking at! ...
 
That's me all ready to go!
 
Tristan & me at the bowling alley!
 
brigs and i!!
 
Kale & me and our "grrrr" faces! :)
 
hahahaha nate & i... typical :)
Cara & i!!
  
Lindsey, Bailey & I! :)
Molly & me! :)
Kenzie and me!! :)



 
Well I think that's all i've got for now!! i hope you enjoyed my mainly photographic post! i find photos more interesting anyways!! :) i'll be back soon to give you some thanksgiving stuff!! :D
peace out girl scout! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.