Tuesday, February 17, 2009

again already?

Yup. I'm back. briefly though.
I am just back to say that ... oh yea nothing.

I'm back b/c I am using this as a quick distraction/break from my homework.. at 12:57AM :)
I have had a very busy day and thus far have been using facebook as my distractor... but as of about 40 minutes ago, i "locked" myself out.. how you might ask? Well I simply typed in some random letters and numbers for a new password that i knew i wouldn't remember and wrote them down (so i could EVENTUALLY get back in) to give to my roommate until a later date when I have less to do! :)


So i just wanted to share that with you all.. b/c me locking myself out of faceook is a HUGE accomplishment! some of you know this and are proud as you read this... and some of you are reading this going, "but you already found another distraction...?" and you're RIGHT. i DID. but that's not the point... facebook is my MAIN distraction that takes the most time... these little things here only distract me for about 10 minutes before i get back to work! facebook takes my life away hours at a time!

alas there it is. now back to work! :)

3 comments:

Walker said...

wow.

Cheri said...

so, you must be back on fb huh?

Cara said...

very impressed...a lockout...only you