Thursday, February 26, 2009

twitter

so i don't know how many of you out there have heard of twitter... but it's one of my new obsessions. it's www.twitter.com and basically what it is... is JUST the STATUS part of facebook. as the website says "Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?"

twitter also allows for the shameless stalking of celebrities... which is mostly what i use it for! :) I follow john mayer, aaron shust, and brandon heath. It's amazing. so much fun to just read their random little tidbits about what they're doing at the moment! You can also keep up to date on me - since my twitter is right there to the right under my picture here on my blog! WOO! lucky you! :P

well that's all - i just wanted to share with you my obsession with twitter - you should join! :) it's fun! okay bye!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

I'll follow your twitters. And....who Twittered first? Yeah baby...Your mom!

danaejoy said...

and who doesn't twitter anymore? that's right! my mom! :) hahaha

Cheri said...

oh yeah....I do.

Blog will ya?